This guide assumes you have purchased our
CD DVD BURNER BURNING COPY BACKUP CLONE EDIT SOFTWARE SUITE
for £1.75 from our ebay store: stores.ebay.co.uk/nikalsystems
To rip a DVD and burn to another blank DVD, follow this process:
Step 1: Insert a DVD Movie
Insert a DVD movie to WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. You can insert DVD disc movie or DVD Folder either.
Step 2: Select Clone DVD To ISO Image
Select clone DVD to ISO Image under DVD Backup category. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum also allows you to clone DVD to DVD folder, copy DVD main title to MPEG2 file and clone DVD full title.
How to Copy DVD Disc to ISO
Step 3: Select Destination Folder for the Output ISO Image.
Step 4: Start Copying DVD to ISO Image.
Click RUN button to start copying DVD to ISO image. The whole copying will finish within very few minutes, and then you can find the ISO image in the destination folder.
Step 5: Open the Infrarecorder software & Burn the image file
(.iso file) to disc
– Locate InfraRecorder shortcut (usually on your desktop) and open the program:
– Select the Write Image option:
– A windows explorer session will open for you to choose the image file you want to burn, pick the image file and click ok:
– The following popup will appear, the OK button will be greyed out until you insert a CD or DVD:
(the settings below are the default settings)
– Insert a CD or DVD, when it detects a disc the OK button will be available to click. Go ahead and click OK to start the burning process.
– When complete the disc should eject (with the “eject disc after writing” setting ticked)
– Job Done!