This guide shows you how to burn an image file (.iso) to a CD/DVD using the
Step 1: Download & Install the Software
– Download the software: Click Here
– Download will start automatically, shortly after clicking the link.
– Save the file to desktop, then double click to install, follow onscreen instructions
Step 2: Open the Software & Burn the image file
(.iso file) to disc
– Locate InfraRecorder shortcut (usually on your desktop) and open the program:
– Select the Write Image option:
– A windows explorer session will open for you to choose the image file you want to burn, pick the image file and click ok:
– The following popup will appear, the OK button will be greyed out until you insert a CD or DVD:
(the settings below are the default settings)
– Insert a CD or DVD, when it detects a disc the OK button will be available to click. Go ahead and click OK to start the burning process.
– When complete the disc should eject (with the “eject disc after writing” setting ticked)
– Job Done!